Saturday 5 May 2012

My first project for "Scrapbooking Shenanigans"

Have been meaning to upload this to my blog for ages but as a person who has limited computer skills it has been a very hard task for me to get the photos right.
 I  wanted to show my first project as a design team member for "Scrapbooking Shenanigans"
I am so excited to be on their design team so really hoping I don't let them down as this is the first time ever that I have been on a design team.

Anyway these are all the goodies that Michele & Rita sent me to play with


The papers are the "Graphic 45" Tropical Travelogue Collection  and the frame is a Kaisercraft Filmstrip frame


First job - sand the frame down to get rid of any rough edges. You have to push out the centre pieces of the frame. I keep these and use them on other projects.
Then its time to cover the frame with the beautiful papers, after its dry trim and sand back any rough edges.



I have used a chippie from "Dusty Attic" for this project from my own stash.
I used a two toned embossing powder on all the chippies.


I really love the effect that this two toned embossing powder gives


The photos are of my 3 eldest boys at an Army open day that we went to in Townsville


The finished project!

No comments:

Post a Comment