Wednesday 23 May 2012

"Kerry's Card Box"

I have just recently been down to Brisbane to be with my Dad as he went in for Open Heart Surgery.
My wonderful friend Kerry travelled down from the Gold Coast to pick me up from the airport and keep my company.
Now Kerry and I met through our Army husbands and just hit it off.
Not just having our men in the Army but our love of scrapbooking and also we both don't mind a glass or 3 of "Moscato"
I decided to make a little thankyou present for Kerry and seeing as she loves her card making also thought it might be the right idea to make her a card box also.
Kerry loves the "Hunt & Gather" collection that Kaisercraft release only a few months ago so I used that theme to create her card box
and she loved it...........
and I love making my friends happy....xx


sorry about the photos they were taken on my iphone using Leme Leme














2 comments:

  1. love the collection you've used. Your friend should be so pleased with what you've created for her

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love my box and it is on display in my craft/dining room and I am starting to fill it. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete