This was a rare find. I was looking on FB on one of those Buy, swap & sell sites and a lady had just posted this for sale, usually I miss out but as soon as I saw it, I wanted it. ended up costing me nearly $50 by the time I paid for postage but hey.....I had big plans.
After that it sat in my craft cupboard for a couple of months until we moved. A couple of weeks ago I decided it was time to do something with it.
Under the horse picture I used a piece of paper from the Kaisercraft "Prarie Lane" collection. I also used the same collection paper around the edge.
The hinges are Dusty Attic that I altered. I distressed the rest plus the number panels. For the number s I used the stickers from the Tim Holtz idea-ology (lost & found salvage stickers) only problem is I am short a number 23, 28 & 29 so still working on that to finish it off.
Only problem now is to find somewhere to hang it.