Monday 26 March 2012

Blog followers

Checking me email this morning I noticed that I had a comment on my blog, for me this doesn't happen often as I only have 1 follower.I should not expect too much as my blog is now only about 6 weeks old.
 Its kinda funny as I sit here typing this I actually wonder who I am doing it for. Is it just for me or do I just hope one day that I have more followers...yep I think thats it.
Anyway a big thankyou to my one and only follower Misty - http://www.myscraptherapy.com/
for sharing the "Liebster " award with me.
Misty is now on the Scrap FX  design team and I am so looking foward to seeing more of her work and also that of all the other design team members.
 "Liebster" is German for "Dearest". The award is a "Share the love arrangement", given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers. Here is the to do list for any of the "Liebster" blog award recipients.



1. Thank your Liebster Blog award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you the award.
3.Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.

And to honour some other wonderful people who inspire me, hop over and check out their blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you will have some traffic with it? You do beautiful work, so I know once people start to find you, that you will start getting your followers fast! ;)

    I did notice that unless you leave a comment its hard to find where you can join. You might test things out and try moving it to your side bar instead of at the end of the page, and see what happens?

    ReplyDelete