Sunday 19 August 2012

"Christmas TO DO list Journal" (Design Team Project for Becci's Beads & Crafts)


Becci sent me some of the beautiful new Christmas paper collections that Kaisercraft has just released.
I have to admit that I have not done many Christmas layouts, when it comes to Christmas paper I think I really like to use it in Beyond the Page projects.
I decided to do a cute little Christmas "To Do " list Journal.
We all know how busy Christmas time can be, well here is a journal where you can write down all those things that sometimes we forget to do or just need a reminder to remember to do.
The Christmas card list, the present list, the seating plan, the christmas shopping food list....ooohh its endless......
and this would make a fantastic gift also.....



So the items that I have used are -
Kaisercraft Journal
"Turtle Dove" - Partridge paper
"Turtle Dove" - Drummers paper
"Merry Christmas" wood words
"Turtle Dove" collectables
album rings
ribbon, metal flourish, red brad and small brass bells are from my own stash but the above products are Kaisercraft and available from "Becci's Beads & Crafts"
I also embossed the edges of the journal in HollyBerry/ Red Gold embossing powder. This is the 2 toned embossing powder from Lindy's stamp gang ( moonglow)





2 comments:

  1. You know me, AnnMarie, I LOVE Christmas crafts :) I just think it's the most "practical" time of year for crafts! Christmas present tags, present wrapping papers, gifts for neighbours and teachers, Christmas ornaments, table decorations, table place settings, Advent Calenders of course, household decorations, and not to mention Christmas cards ... the list of "practical" Christmas crafts is endless!! This journal is a great idea too ... I love those metallic album rings! And the Turtle Dove collection is so versatile, it looks different in every project I see :) -Bec xx

    ReplyDelete