Saturday 8 September 2012

"Sweet Nothing" Layout

 
This is a very easy layout usig the beautiful"Sweet Nothings" paper that I recieved from Becci's Beads & Crafts.
 
I have used the following papers
- Sincerely
- Devoted
-Silver lining
I also used a sheet of cream cardstock.
The rest I just used a few scraps that were offcuts from another 'Sweet Nothings" layout I did.
The flowers are also from Beccis, they are some of the Kaisercraft paper blooms in Olive.
 I also used 13mm Resin Flowerbud Flatback Cabachons - Mixed with Glitter
that are from Becci's store. I love these little cabachons, they are so cute. I also used some of the spider lace and the metal embellishments are from my stash.
The chippies are the Dusty Attic Bamboo that are available from Beccis store.
I painted them in Kaiser Antique white paint and then put Distress Rock Candy crackle over the top and then inked them a little with the Frayed Burlap distress ink.
I have used the sketch from the Dusty Attic September Sketch Challenge. Might enter it in for this month.
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment: